In the programming process, we need to decide questions like the following:
- Classrooms – How many tiered classrooms do we need? How many flat classrooms? How many 80 seat? How many 55 seat? How many 40 seat?
- How many meeting rooms should we have for our students to use?
- Should we have a business library? With books and magazines, or just electronic kiosks?
- Should we have a café? How about a food court? Should we have a coffee shop?
- What kind of student lounges should we have? Should we have both an undergraduate and a graduate student lounge?
- How many computer labs do we need?
- What types of classroom technologies should be standard in our classrooms?
- Do we need another auditorium that is centrally located for big events? Should it be bigger or smaller than the one we currently use in the Eccles building?
- Should we have a store that would carry official Huntsman merchandise?