Friday, July 15, 2011
Do college graduates remember what their student experience was like?
4. Stay inside, hanging with the roomies, watching that flick or TV show we just can’t get enough of.
5. Speaking of can’t get enough, I need to study, back to the library!
What do you eat?
1. I’m poor, the only thing I can afford has noodles in it, i.e. ramen and cup of noodles (and we loved them!).
2. Don’t have time, eating is a luxury, grab that energy bar and get to class.
3. Go with my sweetums out to that restaurant that we love, no matter the price.
4. Marketplace, Sky Room, Junction and the Hub, every meal, every day.
5. Live off the land, thar’ are turkeys in them hills.
What do you drive?
1. Honestly, anything that gets me from point A to point B.
2. I don’t need to drive, I live on campus.
3. I wouldn’t say I drive it, but it does look good in the mechanic’s shop. Luckily, Cache Valley Transit is free...
4. Are you kidding? Cycling is the only way to go, come rain or shine.
5. Sports car, enough said.
1. I sleep better when it’s not raining because my lean-to shelter I call “home” gets wet.
2. I sleep better when it’s not raining as well but because our ceiling leaks so badly.
3. Excellent, the house I own is top-notch.
4. Study now, sleep later. I can sleep when I’m dead.
5. Dead asleep; the Howl last night was so much fun.
Now count your points!
How do you relax? 1 = 5 points, 2 = 2 points, 3 = 4 points, 4 = 1 point, 5 = 3 points
What do you eat? 1 = 1 point, 2 = 3 points, 3 = 5 points, 4 = 4 points, 5 = 2 points
What do you drive? 1 = 3 points, 2 = 4 points, 3 = 1 point, 4 = 2 points, 5 = 5 points
How is your sleep? 1 = 2 points, 2 = 1 point, 3 = 5 points, 4 = 3 points, 5 = 4 points