Jon M. Huntsman School of Business

learn about the latest and greatest from the School of Business

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Deciding to attend the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University has been a wonderful decision in my life. The experience I have had these past few months has helped me to know that I want to further my education in the field of business. The main factors that have contributed to my experience at this business school have been the enthusiastic students, the wonderful and caring instructors, and the overall curriculum.

In the classes I enrolled in, I had the opportunity to work a lot with other business students. I made new friends, learned new things, and had a lot of fun as I worked with them. I could sense their enthusiasm and desire to learn, which increased my enthusiasm and desire to learn.

The instructors I have had while attending the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business have been outstanding. I can feel that they want me as a student to truly learn and succeed. The instructors try to involve the students as much as possible and are always inviting them to meet outside of the classrooms for extra help. My instructors have had a great influence on the wonderful experience I have had thus far as I have studied business.

Another contributing factor of my experience has been the overall curriculum. Every day that I go to class, I learn valuable knowledge and gain useful skills that I can apply in my field of business. I feel that the classes offered are focused to provide each student with the knowledge and skills he or she needs to be able to achieve success.

The outstanding students, instructors, and curriculum have made my experience at this school a great one, and one that I will definitely continue. I can see only bigger and better things ahead in my life as I do so.

Garrett Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment