Jon M. Huntsman School of Business

learn about the latest and greatest from the School of Business

Friday, October 24, 2014

HMA Stukent Internet Marketing Competition: Round Three

by Jason Porter

*Sigh* Lesson learned. I changed horses in midstream and allowed the competition room to wiggle. I am learning what makes ads work and what doesn't. It also is very clear I need different strategies for my UK products. If it works in the UK it might not work in the US. One would think I would know that after an International Business class and a Cultures class.

I am finding that pinpointing the proper key words in my ads is harder than I thought. Posting tons of different ads with different keywords is helping narrow it down, but I might have given over too much of an advantage to the competition to recover. Maybe luck will be on my side for the last two rounds! Thanks to our sponsors Netmark.com, Utah Mattress Outlet, and Stukent!

No comments:

Post a Comment