Jon M. Huntsman School of Business

learn about the latest and greatest from the School of Business

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Brazil.... Wow

I never considered doing anything with international business before coming out here. I am double majoring in entrepreneurship and marketing and my plan is to start my own business someday in marketing. I never even dreamed of making it anything worldwide though.

The more I look at this the more excited I get about trying to do some type of out of country internship to add value to my resume and life experience that I will bring to face whatever life brings.

Brazil has been amazing. We went to Azul or Brazil's version of Jet Blue. In just over 9 months or so they have gone from starting to the number three airline in the country. Talk about entrepreneurship.

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment