Jon M. Huntsman School of Business

learn about the latest and greatest from the School of Business

Monday, February 24, 2014

Why am I smiling and muttering to myself?



By Ken Snyder


There is structural steel above ground.

When you say that does it make you feel as good as it does me? I probably watch the progress of Huntsman Hall closer than any of you, but have you seen what’s been going on this week? The framework, the structural steel for Huntsman Hall is rising up from behind the construction fences.
It is a wonderful sight. 

There is structural steel above ground. 

Huntsman Hall is rising up.
Soon it will become less and less necessary to imagine what Huntsman Hall is going to look like because it will be taking shape right before our eyes. Okay, I may be getting ahead of myself here but … have you noticed, there is structural steel above the ground?

There is. It’s a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment