Jon M. Huntsman School of Business

learn about the latest and greatest from the School of Business

Friday, September 23, 2011

Huntsman School Golf Tournament

A golfer lines up a putt at the Huntsman
School Golf Tournament.
One of the best things about being a student at the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business is that it shares its namesake with the Huntsman Cancer Foundation. It’s a constant reminder about the expended efforts of hundreds of people seeking to relieve the suffering of cancer patients.

Today, I had the opportunity to participate in an event that raised thousands of dollars for the Huntsman Cancer Foundation. I played in the Huntsman School Golf Tournament along with many other students and alumni. I love to golf any chance I get, but it was also great to network with professionals and contribute to a great cause. It was a good way to start of Business Week, and I hope that we can continue to raise a lot of money for the Huntsman Cancer Foundation. I’m hoping we can even beat last year’s donation.

- Kade Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment