Wednesday, November 28, 2012
An Attitude of Gratitude
“Gratitude is the best attitude” was a common saying around my home. This phrase is catchy and even rhymes, but does it work in the business world? According to an article by Brad Larsen, a success strategist, the answer is yes.
One way gratitude can benefit a business is through the eye of the consumer. The article states, “that customers are looking for value, satisfaction and appreciation on their purchases. A simple gesture of gratitude can be enough to keep them coming back and telling others about your business.”
Feeling appreciated is a human need, and is something that should not be overlooked or disregarded. The article gives seven reasons why saying “thank you” is good for business.
1. Because it makes a difference.
2. Because it builds better professional relationships.
3. Because it opens doors to new opportunities in the future.
4. Because it defines your intentions and motives in the business world.
5. Because people return to you the attitudes and feelings that you give them.
6. Because it lets people know that their business or work matters to you.
7. Because people will always remember how you made them feel.
Expressing heartfelt gratitude can create a powerful change. The article states, “be plentiful in your gratitude and thoughtful in your thankfulness and watch your business grow.”
It’s as simple as that. Thank you for supporting the Huntsman Blog this day.