Jon M. Huntsman School of Business

learn about the latest and greatest from the School of Business

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Venture Consulting Group




As a student in the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business, I am getting an education that doesn’t end in the classroom. The entrepreneurial programs at Utah State allow students to become involved in the entrepreneurial process in real-world situations regardless of your major. I was selected to be a member of the New Venture Consulting Group (NVCG). The NVCG performs business plan due diligence and market research for early stage business ventures on behalf of owners, investors, and founders.

I am currently in my undergrad, studying accounting, and I hope to one day own my own business. The NVCG will help me make my dream a reality. Where else could I be given a chance to review up to 100 actual business plans over the course of a year, help determine a revenue model for a product, determine a valuation for a business about to receiving funding, and network with entrepreneurs, top students, and investors?

The NVCG is also a great resource for students and community members who are in the process of starting a business. At no cost the NVCG will review business plans and help individuals frame their business plans in order to get funding, improve their business process, or identify potential problems that need to be overcome to make their business a reality. If you would like to become involved with NVCG or would like us to review your business plan, please email us at NVCG@usu.edu.

Isaac Bottelberghe, student at the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business

No comments:

Post a Comment