By Ken Snyder
- We will upgrade the furniture in rooms 116, 320 and 322.
- We will upgrade the lighting in the auditorium.
- Some of our departmental offices will be renovated.
- We will even be changing our roof material to make it more attractive and LEED-compliant. LEED stands for Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, an organization that offers guidance on how to make buildings more environmentally friendly.
- We’ll renovate the restrooms in the building by adding new floor tiles and making other improvements.
- We’ll change the linoleum in our main tower stairwell to tiles, and add rubber treads and new paint to our corner stairwell.